Appoint Group offers a tailored service to our clients. We take time to understand more about your requirements and which of our services will work best for you. We can provide:
- Contract / Temporary worker recruitment
- Permanent Recruitment
- Fixed Term
Each of these can be orchestrated through a number of different business arrangements including:
- Contingency Search
- PSL agreements
- Managed Agent services
- Retained or Executive Search
Whichever arrangement we base our services on, all of our clients benefit from our constantly growing network within our specialist sectors. We offer extensive advertising for all client vacancies combined with our comprehensive and varied methods of candidate generation, ensuring we come up with candidates that match your requirements. We also strive to use alternative candidate generation methods so that we are able to provide our clients with different candidates to those that our rivals offer. Many of our clients tell us of how frustrating it is to receive the same candidates time and time again from several different agencies and this is one of many areas where we can differentiate ourselves from the competition.
In addition to the above candidate sourcing business arrangements, Appoint Group can offer further services including off-site interviewing facilities, salary benchmarking, process reviews and general recruitment advice tailored to your specific sector.
Appoint Group takes great care when pre-screening applicants for your agencies. We understand that a company looks to an agency to save time and for this reason we focus on making sure only suitable candidates are forwarded for the role. We use the following processes as standard when filtering the applicant shortlist:
- Registration interview conducted by a Specialist Consultant within your business area.
- (This is done independently of any vacancy, allowing us to gain a true understanding of their motivations for a move. We can then independently decide whether they might be interested in your vacancies and crucially whether they are interested for the right reasons.)
- Candidates right to work in the UK is checked and documents are held on site.
- Technical and personal profile stored on Appoint Group Database for cross reference with all current and future vacancies.
- All submitted CV’s are sent with a consultant summary detailing relevant information.
- An enhanced process can be applied on request, offering additional services such as technical testing or personal profiling etc.
Our client feedback and our statistics tell us that our services are valued and effective. Please call our switchboard on 01489 799959 to speak to a specialist within your field. Alternatively you can submit a vacancy though our vacancy form and a consultant will be in touch very shortly.