Senior Transport PlannerJob ref - 12239
Salary : £36,000 - £42,000
Job Title: Senior Transport Planner
Salary: £36K - £42K
About the Role
My client has a fantastic opportunity and are currently recruiting for a Senior Transport Planner to join a very busy, and commercially focused team which has an expanding workload based in Manchester. The team is engaged in all aspects of traffic and transportation planning including development of strategic transport schemes, transport assessments for new developments, masterplanning, urban regeneration and sustainable transport projects.
1. Experience in transportation / development planning;
2. Ability to deliver transport planning solutions, manage junior staff and successfully manage projects;
3. A good all-round knowledge of all aspects of transport planning for developments from strategic appraisal through to transport assessments and traffic engineering;
4. Sound technical experience, including familiarity with relevant software e.g. TRANSYT, LINSIG, ARCADY, PICADY, VISSIM, SATURN etc;
5. Experience in preparing and writing transport assessment and travel plan reports
6. Understanding and experience of working in the Planning Regulatory framework, application of current highway design guidance and application of the relevant planning circulars and development control policies;
7. Must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
What do you do now?
If you would like to discuss this vacancy in confidence, then please contact David So on 01489 774217 or send your CV to: email@example.com – keep up to date with our vacancies on the Appoint Group Consulting Engineering page on LinkedIn.