Theatre Nurse/ ODP – Scrub (RGN/ ODP)Job ref - 9958
Salary : £25,000 - £30,000
Theatre Nurse/ ODP – Scrub (RGN/ ODP)
£25,000 - £30,000
We’re looking for an exceptional Scrub Nurse or Practitioner with a passion for high standards and a meticulous eye for detail. Working in this pressured environment as part of a close-knit multidisciplinary team, you’ll know that this role requires high levels of focus and engagement. Our clients reputation depends on your ability to understand, anticipate and develop those intuitive partnerships that are so key. In return, you’ll be valued and respected for your professionalism and expertise, feeling fulfilled by the knowledge of a job well done.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs
- Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme
Qualifications, skills and values
As a registered Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner, you’ll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration. Theatre scrub experience essential. Immediate / Advanced Life Support is desirable.
Candidates must be NMC or HCPC qualified.
Key employee benefits:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
For more information and or to apply please call Jenna O’Rourke on 01489 774208 and or email email@example.com