Staff Nurse (RMN) - Mental HealthJob ref - 9961
Salary : £26,000 - £30,000
Staff Nurse ( RMN ) – Newly Qualified or Experienced – Mental Health Service
Service Type: Mental Health
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 per annum (negotiable depending upon experience)
Hours: Full time / part time hours available
Shifts: Flexible options available
Appoint Group are working closely with a Hospital based in the Macclesfield area to recruit Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), either newly qualified or experienced.
This role is working in a rehabilitation service for adults with mental health needs.
The Staff Nurse will be responsible for providing excellent levels of care to the client group and working closely with the wider team to develop care plans whilst monitoring progress.
The service has a close-knit nursing team and a strong management structure in place. This offers fantastic progression opportunities for nurses and continued support, training and development.
What this company will offer you ….
• Competitive salary
• 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
• Extra Service Annual leave awards
• Career development – progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
• A contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Private medical insurance
• Personal health insurance
• An employee assistance programme
• Free meals/refreshments when on duty
• Free car parking
• Private Dental Cover
• Flexible Benefits Packages
• £250 Contribution towards CPD
• NMC Payment in full
What we need from you ….
In order to be successful in this role you will need to be a REGISTERED NURSE ( RMN ). Please note RNLD / RGN Nurses will also be considered if they have mental health experience.
You should have a UK NURSING PIN and be ELIGIBLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN UK.
PLEASE NOTE: if this role is not of interest to you but you are looking for a new position please get in touch as this is one of many roles in this area, and other areas across the UK.
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sophie Cook on 01489 774 202 and email your CV to email@example.com